Please contact us for an other quantities, dimensions or flue diameter.
This 4.8 Metre standard package includes:
- 1 x 130731 440mm square support block
- 1 x 127719 225mm to 225mm or a 127704 225mm reducing to 200mm Stainless Steel Adaptor - Choose the best one for your job
- 8 x 127715 225mm i/d 600mm high rebated pumice liner ( 285mm o/d) = 4.8 metres
- 1 x 130771 Lip glue for up to 11 joints
- 6 x 130769 Light expanded clay aggregate insulation - based on an internal chimney dimension of 350mm x 350mm
- 1 x Chimney Notice Plate
- You can add additional items to your pack or contact us if you want to create your own package.
The Isokern Round Pumice Liner 225mm is a rebated liner made from pumice, available in various sizes and part of the Isokern Pumice Chimney System Range.
This Isokern chimney range is made from Pumice, a natural insulator that allows the flue gases in the chimney to reach their optimum temperature quickly.
Pumice also keeps the chimney warmer for longer and reduces the likelihood of condensation and soot build-up.
The Isokern Pumice Systems are an ideal solution for creating open fires and the finished appearance is down to individual taste by using one of the many fireplace surrounds on the market.
Delivery is by pallet
• Various Sizes
• Irish Board of Agrément approval
• Lightweight Material
• CE certified to EN1857 with the designation T450, N2, D, 3, G
• 600mm and 1000mm lengths mean fewer joints and fast to install
• Highly insulating pumice for better draw and minimum heat loss
• Good resistance to temperature variations, maximizes performance
The Natural Properties Of Pumice:
• High Insulation Properties
• Resistant to temperature change
• Temperature to fall below the dew point.
• Pumice has very little expansion and contraction with temperature change.
• Pumice is strong yet lightweight allowing one person to lift and build the chimney units.
• Pumice is a natural insulator, able to maintain the temperature of flue gases
Suitable for use with inserts, stoves, pellet stoves (outlet temperature minimum 150 °C), cookers, open fires and Manor fire-chests.*Please Note: The Pumice range is available in various flue sizes however, this package is for 225mm diameter only.